
I thought I would sneak in and make a post about part of Debbie and i's Halloween adventure.
Halloween at Omniture is a huge event. Everyone decorates for days and it is not something to be taken lightly.
The partnership program that I work on is called Genesis, so I came up with the idea to turn my office into a Sushi bar. Here is a picture of the end result.
We made sushi out of rice crispies. The inside of the sushi rolls were licorice, nerds rope, hot tamales, and others. We were a big hit, although we did not win the $1000 prize, but I think we were close.
Also, here is a link to a KSL video that talks about Omniture Halloween..
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2071520
1 comment:
That is so cool. The costume is fantastic. Debbie is such a good wife. I'm glad you were such a hit at your party.
Post a Comment