
Sarah is our latest talent in Photography. She took this cute picture of Timmy:

The kids and I went to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneer Museum by our house and they loved learning about the way things used to be. I think they were amazed at how they lived and how they traveled so far. Isabelle loved the ox cart and did an demonstration for her daddy when she told him about it. It was very cute. The ladies that volunteered there were really cute, and kept telling stories that they knew about pioneers. The girls really like museums (Lisi thinks they are boring-- but I think the pre teen in her has to say that). We will have to try to go to a couple more before the summer is over.


Lisi always wonders why I don't put pictures of her on the blog-- this is why.

No comments:
Post a Comment