Happy 13th Birthday Lisi!
I can't believe 13 years ago we got this adorable little (actually pretty big) baby girl. We had no idea how much happiness she would bring to us. She is still pretty adorable-- even though she is a teenager now and probably doesn't appreciate being called adorable. She is definitely a blessing to our family! Very responsible and helpful-- and quite the peacemaker. She is a true and loyal friend to those who are lucky enough to know her. People are naturally drawn to her, and she is a great leader.
Lisi we are super proud of you! Thanks for being such a great daughter! We love you.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lisi!
Happy Birthday. Have fun everyday LISI!
G Pop
Hope you have a great day and celebrate in a memorable way. You are beautiful and talented and loveable. I'm grateful to have you for a granddaughter. Love, Grandma Hong
wow, that is crazy! Happy Birthday!
I still have a few years before I reach that milestone- Hayden is only 10 1/2....but I can't believe how fast all the boys are growing! Don't worry though, you are still YOUNG!!!!
Post a Comment