Happy birthday Debbie
We all love her this much for different reasons:
Timmy loves her this much because she takes him to the gym, lets him sleep on top of her head when he sneaks into bed at night, and makes him Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Isabelle loves her this much because she drives her to play with her friends, takes her to get new books, and does her hair.
Sarah loves her this much because she makes yummy apple crisp, does crafts with her, and helps her take care of her room.
Lisi loves her this much because she drives her around to all her activities, is a great example for her, and reads the same books with her.
Tim loves her this much because she is beautiful, likes to read as much as he does (fun to read books together), likes to go to the same kinds of restaurants he does, takes me to the emergency room in the middle of the night when I have kidney stones, takes care of the crew when I have to travel, doesn't complain when I go to fun places for work and she stays home, always puts everyone else first (she should put her
self first more often), teaches the sunbeams together, and is a wonderful wife.
Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Girl! Hope it's great!
What a sweet family you have! Have a happy day!
Happy Birthday! I love you for being such a great wife for my son and wonderful mother to my grandkids and for just being you! LaRue
happy birthday drbbie
thanks for being a great sister
love Katrina
sorry I ment Debbie
love ya
Post a Comment