Friday, September 17, 2010

Timmy's perspective at the fair

Timmy at the Fair
 
 
So, Timmy got a new wagon at the fair.  He loved it, and so did all the cousins.  It was very handy for pulling kids, blankets, treats, and whatever else you need at the fair.  It gave an interesting view of the fair apparently because Timmy loved to find the camera and take pictures.  So, I put together a collage of all the pictures that Timmy took at the fair.  It is kind of interesting to see the fair from his perspective.

Enjoy :-)



 Click to see bigger
 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That red wagon was the best thing ever. Sorry Danny was such a wagon hog . . .maybe we'll have our own by next year. :) The collage was a fun idea - my favorite is the empty dum-dum bag. Hooray for suckers! The best part of fair week is getting to hang out with everyone. It was fun to see all of you . . . only a few more months until Thanksgiving. :)

Debbie said...

Carrie, Danny was not a wagon hog at all, I am glad everyone enjoyed it. My favorite picture was the dumb dumb bag too. It was fun to see you guys too. I wish the fair wasn't so crazy, but it was fun for the kids to hang out. I am glad I got to see where you ran the marathon too, even if we didn't quite make it to cheer you on. At least I could give you a little leg room on the way home :-)