Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I have the kind of husband. . .

I have the kind of husband . . .

Who loves his family
Who is incredibly loyal
Who looks out for the underdog
Who encourages his kids to be TRUE BLUE-- and loves Jimmer mania!
Who lifts his kids up (figuratively and literally)
Who will wait for hours to save our spot for the Disneyland parade just because he wants the kids to experience it all
Who wants better for his kids than he ever had
Who loves going to Disneyland almost as much as the kids (actually maybe even more)
Who is always there for me and his children
Who endures hours and hours and crazy schedules so he can support his kids in all they do
Who is kind, to everyone (even if they are not kind back)
Who always assumes the best in a situation
Whom I don't have to ask to go to the temple, he is always ready
Who leads our family with love and strength
Who is generous
Who reads to his kids
Who brings home flowers just because
Who always has a treat in his bag
Who is a dreamer
Who plays with his kids
Who loves to travel
Who misses us when he is gone
Who will take the morning shift after a long night with babies (I will always be grateful for this one :-)
Who can cook yummy yummy food
Who can not only cook it, but will do it when I call him at 5:30 with nothing for dinner :-)
Who mops the floor :-)
Who adores his wife
Whom I never have to nag
Who is always good
Whom I can always depend on
Whose wife adores him
Who likes to hang out with his wife :-)
Who believes in princesses
Who works hard
Who will always look 25
Who sacrifices for us everyday
Who enjoys good food, and always knows the best place to eat wherever he goes
Who is the best man I know (even better than any man anyone else knows too!)
Who is willing to have his children pile on him whenever he sits down
Who enjoys talking to his kids
Who is super funny and makes me laugh all the time
Who has the best stories to tell
Who is dedicated
Who is worthy
Whom I never have to doubt
Who loves to go on walks
Who loves the sunshine (but not the heat)
Who loves to cuddle
Who is just plain awesome!
Who wants me to buy more stuff for me :-)
Who is thoughtful
Who is smarter than anyone I know, but will never ever act like it.
Who is humble
Who, if he ever went on Jeopardy, would win!
Who is quiet
Who is patient
Who puts up with me :-)
Who sword fights with his son
Who never complains
Who is forgiving
Who treats everyone with respect and kindness
Who makes others around him better
Who makes his wife proud to be his wife
Who loves to read
Who remembers everything he has ever read
Who is the perfect husband for me (a very imperfect wife)
Who is honest and fair
Who loves adventure
Who will jump off a waterfall with me!
Who buys a new car every time we have a new baby :-)
Who always looks good :-)
Who is the velvet hammer!
Whom everyone loves
Whom everyone looks up to
Who is my very best friend
Whom I am grateful for


The list can go on and on.  But Tim is truly the most amazing person in the world!   He is my amazing person and I am so grateful for the man he is and for all that he has given me.  He is a great dad, and the best husband!  I love you Tim!  Thanks for being who you are!

Love,
Deb


Happy Birthday Tim!  You are the best!

6 comments:

LaRue said...

Happy Birthday to a son who has always been such a wonderful person.

Malinda said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Tim! We are so happy Debbie found you (or vice versa). Lve the Millers

Debbie said...

Malinda, I think he found me because I was definitely not looking. I had decided that I was done with men-- I guess mostly just immature boys :-). I for sure am glad he is mine though!

Sean said...

What a tribute! This is great.

Debbie, I am so glad you are in the Hong family. I remember first meeting you at Grandpa's home next to Lou and Lesa's when you and Tim first got engaged. I instantly loved you!

I hope my wife someday loves me as much as you love your husband :)

Debbie said...

Sean you are so sweet! I loved you instantly too, I totally remember that day, you were like 5 and so adorable! You will make an amzing husband someday! Life will certainly not be boring :-). Love ya!

Katrina said...

you are lucky you have a good man
they are hard to find
love you very much and thank you for every thing you have done for me