Sunday, November 6, 2011

#15 for my #1

Happy 15th Birthday Lisi--

I remember when you were born and the first thing I said was, "She is so fat" at 10 lbs 11 oz, you were a really big baby, but very adorable and strong. You could hold up your head and you were always content. Daddy said that he took you to the nursery while the soon to be new parents were taking their tour of the maternity floor, and all of their jaws dropped when they saw how big you were. The teacher said that most babies were a little more than half your size. Crazy... you would never know now that you were so big. You were an easy baby, and you have stayed consistent with that throughout your 15 years. You have been pretty easy, and I hope you stay that way (especially next year) You have been a joy to have around. I remember when you were blessed, you were blessed with the ability to make those around you happy. There was a time when we were on the airplane with a really grumpy guy, and you were able to make him smile. At the end of the flight he said he was glad he sat by us because no one could stay in a bad mood with you around.

You have continued to make others happy, and you are always eager to serve. I am so proud of all you do to help those around you.

Daddy and I are very proud of all you have accomplished and we know you will continue to be amazing. We are so blessed to be your parents.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Whitney said...

No way 15! One more year and she's on the roads! Crazy! Life goes way to fast.

Debbie said...

I know crazy huh! Shelby is almost 16... We will try to stay off the roads for a while :-).