Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Letter to My Wife

Happy Valentines Debbie

It was fun to have a short getaway last weekend for Valentines day. So nice that we still love spending time together. Pretty rare that we can steal a night away--but nice that the kids are getting older and that Timmy lets us have a little space--even though he still keeps sneaking into our bed at night.

Thanks for celebrating 17 Valentines days with me--even though that one time I was in France and you were home with the kids (it was an interesting Valentines dinner for me by myself in a small French restaurant with all the French couples).

I am so excited about all the adventures we are going to share this year--looking forward to our big Sabbatical spending all of that time with you..going to be so weird to have 5 weeks off--going to be even weirder going back to work after that.

I look forward to trying to be my best self for you:)

Thanks for being such a wonderful, beautiful wife.

Love

Tim


1 comment:

Debbie said...

You are the best husband ever. I love you too!