Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Sarah!!!!


Happy Birthday Sarah!

S is for Sweet-- You are always so kind and generous
A is for Adorable-- We think you are pretty cute!
R is for Reader-- you are always up late reading, and you always want to go to the Library
A is for All-- You love everyone and everything, especially your little brother
H is for Helpful-- when I have a special job, you are always there to help me-- your room however is a different story.

Happy Birthday sweetheart! Mommy and daddy love you.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi Sarah,

We hope you had a great birthday and a fantastic baptism. We are so excited for you. We love you!

Mindy and Kaya

LaRue said...

Sarah, you look so beautiful! What a lovely girl you are. I have been so blue all week-end because I didn't get to come and be with you. We have had lots of snow all week-end and especially all day today. Some wards didn't even have church today. But we were tough, even though not many people were there. I sent your birthday and baptism presents off Saturday, so they should get to you tomorrow. I'm sorry that you didn't have your baptism present for your big day. It will lose some of it's meaning. Just know that Grandma made it for you with love. And I am sending my love to you today and always. I am proud of you. I'm sure you will be blessed for your choice. Love, Grandma Hong