Monday, February 4, 2008


So, this is the footprint of the idiot that stole my wallet and phone, and Tim's Ipod last week. I forgot to shut the garage door on the way into the house (even though I checked to make sure the car was pulled in far enough), but it was freezing and I was trying to get Timmy and all the girls into the house quickly. Anyway, during the night, someone came and stole my phone, which I loved-- I got it for my birthday last year and it was really cute and had fun games on it; my wallet, which I loved-- I got it in China-- it didn't have any money in it, just my license and debit card and a gift certificate to a boutique that I won; and Tim's Video Ipod and all the connections for the car. They were probably druggies looking for fast cash, but the Ipod was really the only thing of monetary value, so they just inconvenienced me.

We were so glad that they did not come inside the house, that would have been scary. Isabelle said that if they did come in, we could beat them up, take off all their clothes, and then beat them up some more. I said we would just call the police, and she said we could do that after we beat them up. I don't know where she got that, but I am glad she has confidence in our ability to protect her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: