
Sarah and Isabelle had their Gymnastics Recital the other day and they did great! They both have so much fun, it is fun to watch. I am not big into the competitive push for little kids, so this is perfect for them. It is the best when you can see your kids feel like they are accomplishing something and having fun while doing it! I will try to post some video later. . .
3 comments:
What proud sisters! They look so cute in their matching leotards and I love the shades! We are so excited to have Sarah visit. Danny will have fun playing with his big cousin and I'll love having another girl around for a few days. :)
they look sooo cute!
Way to go Sarah and Isabelle. Grandma loves to see your videos. It's almost as good as being there. I hope you have lots of fun. Maybe someday I can be there to watch the whole thing, but until then thanks for the video. I'm proud of you girls. It looks kind of scary to Grandma. You are brave. Love, Grandma Hong
Post a Comment