Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Timmy says "HI"


Timmy has been so funny lately when we are getting him ready for bed, he just wants to play. We were doing laundry yesterday and he was being silly so we got this on video. We finally caught him saying hi with his funny wave.

3 comments:

LaRue said...

I have got to come and give that boy a grandma hug!! He is so cute. I am coming right after school gets out. Of course I want to see all the rest of the family, too. Love Grandma Hong

Mindy said...

Kaya loves these two videos. We watch them at least ten times a day...each. Every time I get on the computer Kaya runs to me and yells, "Timmy!"

Lisi said...

Timmy loves them too. If he is crying all we have to do is turn these on and he is happy. I need to get busy and post some more :-).