Monday, August 18, 2008

New Haircuts




The girls got their hair cut on Thursday, and they love all their new looks. Sarah wanted to look a little like a rockstar, but I had them tone it down a bit-- I think it suits her well. Lisi loved her look, and I got to be surprised because I had to leave to go to the doctor, she came out of the house looking all grown up. Isabelle got bangs like Lisi, and her hair short (a little shorter than I wanted, but it grows, and she loves it.) We had to get pictures before we went swimming.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Waite's said...

Love the hair! We will have to plan to get together soon. Although, I feel like we keep in touch through our blogs. Don't you just love technology.

Rachelle said...

love the cuts! they look great! Also, can't believe you guys already started school! we have one week left and start on the 25th...hooray!

LaRue said...

Wow! Everybody is going short this year. You all look great. I got my cut today. I went shorter, also. One side is way short and the other is longer. A new look for a new school year. I'm glad Sarah got to go, even if it was late. And today is Izzy's day! Our kids don't start unitl next Wed. We had registration yesterday and teachers start tomorrow. Can't wait to see you all at fairtime. Love Grandma Hong