Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sarah Scored a Goal!

At her last soccer game Sarah scored a goal. I was so proud I almost started to cry. I felt a little strange standing on a soccer field with tears in my eyes. The look on her face was priceless. I wish I would have had my camera. She just looked amazed thinking, "I did it!" She is getting to be quite the soccer player. The goal was a perfect goal-- not even an accident. She dribble up and looked at where she wanted the ball to go, and there it went. Perfect. She also has been getting really good at defense, she won't let the other team get the ball, and she is very good at staying in her position. Maybe we found her "thing".

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Like mother, like daughter! Way to go Sarah.

LaRue said...

Way to go Sarah! Such a talented girl. She is also very good at tree climbing:) Love Grandma Hong

Mindy said...

Awsome Sarah! I can't wait for the day when we get to see Kaya scoring goals.