Thursday, November 6, 2008

The perfect surprise for Lisi

So, Lisi was born in the year of the Rat-- this year is also the year of the Rat and they had a special Swatch watch at the mall that she really, really wanted. But, it was way too expensive for an 11 year old girl. We looked every time we went to the mall, and even asked if it would ever go on sale. They said Swatch watches never go on sale. Well, yesterday it was on sale, so Tim and I bought it for half price and Sarah and Timmy gave it to her. This was the face she made when she opened the gift.






7 comments:

Carrie said...

I love her surprise! How fun! I'm glad Matt got to be there to see it in person. Happy Birthday Lisi!

Lisi said...

pretty I am so cool

Kristy said...

Swatch watches are still around? We used to collect them. I know Suzanne had a few. Do they still have the rubber face guard or is that just way too 80's? lol

Debbie said...

Ha! Ha! I forgot about the face guard! I think that might be kind of 80's-- you know that memory ages you :-).

Rachey-Foo said...

yay for SALES!!
that's awesome that you were able to surprise her. you guys are such great oarents!!

Rachey-Foo said...

oops...PARENTS! LOL.

Whitney said...

hey were changin our blog address to rwcottle.blogspot.com