Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008


So, I haven't blogged in forever, but only because we have been doing all kinds of fun things :-). Just Kidding, kind of. We have had a lot of fun, and I will post more about that later, but we have just been really busy.

Anyway, I thought I would post some fun pictures. Timmy was a bear (my mom made the costume for Lisi when she was a baby), Sarah was a vampire, Isabelle was Dorothy, and Lisi was a gypsy.

It was the perfect day for Halloween, until it rained for a little bit around 6:00, but after that it went back to perfect. We had a costume parade at school, with lots of fun parties. Then we decorated trick or treat bags. After that we went to the Omniture Halloween party, it was so crazy. It just gets bigger every year. This year they had two building to trick or treat through, it was pretty tiring actually. Tim will post more about that later, but the kids loved it. The theme was Wizard of Oz this year, so Isabelle fit right in as Dorothy. After that we went to a neighborhood trunk or treat which was like a huge danger zone for Timmy, but fun for the girls, and then trick or treating.

It was a fun day.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is so nice that Tim's company provides so many activities during the year for the families/employees. You guys are really lucky- especially during these poor economic times.

Everyone looks so cute!

Mindy said...

What a cute bunch! I am excited to hear more about the omniture party. Kaya and I may come down to Utah this weekend with Dad to see Matt so maybe we'll see ya!