Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Timmy



We are so glad to have this little guy in our family. He is so much fun and such a sweet boy. He loves to say "thank you" or "doo doo" in Timmy Speak. I had to get his blood drawn the other day and he was so brave. Afterward he kept saying "thank you mommy" because he was so proud of his big green bandage and the little horse and stickers they gave him. He can always find something to be grateful for I guess. He loves the color blue, and he knows when something is blue. He gets very excited about it. Although, the other day he wanted a drink, so I gave him some water in a blue cup and he threw it down and said, "not blue, yewow" He wanted the yellow cup that I had just put in the dishwasher. His current favorite animal is probably penguin-- or it could be a zebra. . . or a tiger. . . or monkey. He likes pretty much any animal, and can name them all, and most of the sounds they make. Whenever he sees an animal he gets very excited and says, "awww! Look mommy, awww" he thinks they are pretty cute. He loves hats, and hoods especially when it is windy. He loves soccer and basketball-- we are sure he is going to be a star at both (although he may have to be a short guard if he doesn't start growing) Timmy's favorite food is vegetables, mostly broccoli. He loves ham, and apparently he really like jello too. If there is a small version of something it is always baby, and he makes sure everyone around him knows, "Look Mommy, baby, awww." He is also a puzzle master, he loves puzzles-- I think that means he'll be good at math or something :-).

I could write a ton more about my favorite little boy, but he keeps pulling my hands away. He wants to go to his favorite place in the world-- the gym.

We love you Timmy! Happy Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday, Timmy! He is such a sweet boy. I hope you all have fun helping him celebrate.

Malinda said...

Happy Happy birthday Timmy