We are lucky enough to have a Christmas Elf that visits our house. For the 12 days of Christmas the Christmas Elf delivers a present to the kids that they get when they wake up.
This year Isabelle has been writing questions for the Elf to answer-lately she is asking each person to ask one question every night--so we are learning more and more about the Elf
Here are some of the questions and answers:
What is your name? Frinkle
I want to see you in real life: I wish you could see me, but the magic only works when you are asleep. I love you lots though.
Do you see Santa: Yes, Santa is Awesome.
Frinkle, how do you get around? Magic-Like Santa! If a child believes, we can come easily. If no one believes, Santa can't come. It makes me sad when no one believes.
What is your last name? Fromhopper
Do you go to other kids houses? No just yours.
What is your favorite color? Red and Green
Can you visit my friends? I only have your house...shhhhh
Do you like Star Wars? No-Not since Jar Jar Binks
Frinkle, Do you like IceCream? If it is warm, the North Pole is cold.
How old are you? 534 years old
Who is in charge of electronics at the workshop? Dippepdoodle
Do you play an instrument? If so, waht one? I play the accordian
Do you help make toys? Yes, my specialty is putting on buttons
Do you have brothers and sisters? Yes! I have 23 sisters, but only 17 brothers.
Do you like to sing? Yes we sing all the time at the north pole.
If Jar Jar wasn't in StarWars, would you like it? Star Wars is very scary, too much fighting, not enough singing.
Do you ever wear regular clothes? No Never
What color are your eyes? Blue and they twinkle
Do you wear a hat? Yes, but only outside.
Are you married? Yes and my wife's name is Sprinkle.
What is your favorite food? Marshmallows and peppermints
What do you want for Christmas? Smiles on all children's face.
I hope all of you enjoyed learning about our Christmas Elf--Isabelle says don't tell the other kids because they will be jealous....Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
5 comments:
How awesome to have a Christmas Elf! Maybe Frinkle will put in a good word for us next year. :)
this is the CUTEST list. i just love her. :)
It is fun to have the Christmas elf. Sometimes it is hard to remember though :-). He must be related to the tooth fairy. Luckily, we have gotten every night so far.
She is pretty cute. I wish she would always believe :-).
How fun. I love all the answers about Frinkle.
Frinkle and Sprinkle!! It must be true love.
That's so cute.
Post a Comment