Tim: Daddy has to go to work
Timmy: I don't want you to go to work
Tim: Do you want to call my boss and tell him I am sick
Timmy (on the pretend phone): My daddy is sick, he can't come to work.
Tim: Daddy has to go to work so we have money
Timmy: We already have money
Tim: We need more money so we can buy things
Timmy: I don't want things. . . I want a cookie
Debbie: We need money to buy things at the store so we can make cookies
Timmy: We have them at home
Tim: We have to use our money to pay for our home
Timmy: We can't carry our home.
Debbie: Where do we need to carry our home
Timmy: It is too big to carry it to the store. It won't fit in the doors.
2 comments:
That was so cute!
Hahah!! That is too funny! Timmy is so great!
Post a Comment