Saturday, September 22, 2007

No news

Well, I can't have this baby until Monday because yesterday our dishwasher broke. We figured it would cost half the price of a new one to get it fixed, so we went and bought a new one. It will be nice to have a new one, but I really don't want to hand wash all my dishes. They can't install until Monday afternoon, so it is paper plates at our house for the weekend. I know I am lazy, but my belly is really big and it gets all wet when I am washing the dishes. :-)

No baby updates, he is still happy and active inside my belly. My hips aren't too happy, especially after trying to paint, so we have given up on that until later. Baby's don't care too much if their room is not painted do they?

Isabelle is happy that we haven't had the baby. She said after the BYU homecoming parade, "it is a good thing we didn't get our baby yet, so I can have my date with daddy." I think Lisi and Sarah are happy too, because we went clothes shopping. . . At least most of us are happy!

No comments: