

Hello-- I am so behind on my posts. Sorry. We took Timmy to the Doctor for his check up on the 3rd. He is doing really well. Here are his Stats:
Weight: 12.5 lbs 66%
Height: 24 inches 85%
So, while he is not like Lisi and Sarah in the 99% for height, he is doing well. And even though he looks chubby, I guess for his height he is skinny? I don't know. All I care about is if he is healthy.
His reflux is doing better. He is still on Prevacid, and I am off dairy, and the combination seems to make him a happy boy. Tim said the other day that he must have set the world record for the most smiles from this little boy in a day. That is saying a lot because he has been so sad and in pain from the reflux. I will never look at a baby with reflux the same way again, and anytime a mom tells me her new baby has reflux, I will be over there to do dishes, or even just hold the crying baby so she can get things done. It has been hard, but we adore him, and are grateful that he has become a really happy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment