Thursday, December 13, 2007

Parties







We had a busy weekend. We had our adult ward party and Lisi was in the children's choir. She did very well. Saturday we had Breakfast with Santa and Timmy got his first visit with Santa. Isabelle was nervous, Sarah was not excited, and Lisi is too grown up. We did get a family picture though-- kind of.

Tim and I went to the big Omniture party on Saturday, and we were so lucky that Grandma and Grandpa Ellis endured our children in the hotel. The kids had a great time, and Grandma and Grandpa were still alive when we got back-- so that is all we could ask for :-). I almost won a 52 inch plasma TV for Tim, but I barely missed it. I came in 4th place. The TV was 1st, 2nd was an IPOD and 3rd was a $100 cash card. I was sad, but it was fun. It was good to have an excuse not to eat dairy because I think I saved about 20,000 calories. The food was good for serving over 700 people, and it was nice to have Tim all to myself. Here is a picture that Lisi took before we had to take the tux back . . .

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad I checked your blog because I was just going to email Tim and ask how the Omniture party went. You guys look hot!

Anonymous said...

Uh the picture looks good hopefully!!!!

Anonymous said...

the anonymous thing is from me Lisi