So the scoop in allergyland is that meals at disneyland are great, and they are very accommodating to special requests. So, with that information, we reserved a character breakfast. Totally worth the money. I met with the chef right when we walked in and he was able to tell me what was safe to eat, and then made a couple of separate dishes for Timmy and I to share. SO EASY!!! I wish I could eat at places like that all of the time. All the characters come to your table, and you don't have to wait in enormous lines. As you can see from the pictures, the characters play around with you and spend as much time as you want at your table. It was a lot of fun. Timmy was really fun to watch. He would get so excited to see all of the characters, although, he likes the animal characters a lot more. He would not give Captain Hook, or Alice in Wonderland a hug, or even a second look. It is all about the animals. The girls had a great time too. For some reason, all of the trouble making characters loved Elisyn. She got her purse rummaged through, her hair messed up, and her coat played with. Sarah and Isabelle are still in love with everything fantasy, so it was a lot of fun for them. If you ever wonder if you should do a character breakfast or not, do it. They are great!!!!

2 comments:
So fun! I love Disney! We need to go again soon!
that monkey was not very nice
I already did my hair
Post a Comment