A few quick pictures from our Thanksgiving vacation last week... Lots of fun with the kids, though trying to keep Timmy and Debbie alive with Timmy safe food was very difficult.... More to come, we took a lot of pictures....+
can't wait to see more pics! Looks like fun! We took the same type of trip to 2 years ago- Disney World at Christmas- so fun...we loved it...John is reluctant to go again, but I could go every year! :)
I'm feeling less guilty as I write this. I was in Utah for Thanksgiving, but didn't even call anyone. It's always a quick trip this time of year. It was also the craziest Thanksgiving weekend I've ever had. If I ever get time I'll write it up in my blog. It looked like you had a fun time. Happy be-lated Thanksgiving!
What a fun trip! I'm excited to see more pictures. We sure missed you up in Idaho, but it looks like a great time. How in the world did you get Timmy to kiss Chip?? So cute! Sometimes we'll have to have a family trip together - maybe a Hong Disney Cruise??
4 comments:
can't wait to see more pics! Looks like fun! We took the same type of trip to 2 years ago- Disney World at Christmas- so fun...we loved it...John is reluctant to go again, but I could go every year! :)
I'm feeling less guilty as I write this. I was in Utah for Thanksgiving, but didn't even call anyone. It's always a quick trip this time of year. It was also the craziest Thanksgiving weekend I've ever had. If I ever get time I'll write it up in my blog. It looked like you had a fun time. Happy be-lated Thanksgiving!
i love the pic of Timmy kissing Chip! sooo cute! glad you had a good trip, safe and all with Timmy's food. you are amazing, Deb. i love ya!
What a fun trip! I'm excited to see more pictures. We sure missed you up in Idaho, but it looks like a great time. How in the world did you get Timmy to kiss Chip?? So cute! Sometimes we'll have to have a family trip together - maybe a Hong Disney Cruise??
Post a Comment