Good Luck Lisi, let me know how it turns out. I love you!!!!!!tons!!!
She'd have my vote-if I could vote. She's got to be the best lookin'(the other one is just a boy)and the smartest. Good-Luck, honey! No matter what, have fun and learn a lot. Love, Grandma Hong
Good luck, Lisi!
I'd vote for her in a second. Love the picture ideas. Who doesn't want really big chairs. :)
these are SO CUTE!! hahaha!! i love it.
tomorrow is the final election so nervous
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good Luck Lisi, let me know how it turns out. I love you!!!!!!tons!!!
She'd have my vote-if I could vote. She's got to be the best lookin'(the other one is just a boy)and the smartest. Good-Luck, honey! No matter what, have fun and learn a lot. Love, Grandma Hong
Good luck, Lisi!
I'd vote for her in a second. Love the picture ideas. Who doesn't want really big chairs. :)
these are SO CUTE!! hahaha!! i love it.
tomorrow is the final election so nervous
Post a Comment