Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife. I am very grateful for all the things you do for me and the family. I really loved all the fun things you did with the girls over spring break and all the nice posts on the blog about the activities. Lots of good memories.
Thank you for not complaining about all the things you have sacrificed for Timmy. Thank you for not making me feel too bad about being away on your birthday, can't wait to come home tonight.
I love you
Tim
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Debbie!
Happy Belated Birthday Tim!
I hope you have a wonderful day! Sorry, your hubby is gone. Hopefully, you can have some together time when he gets home to celebrate.
Happy Birthday Deb! you are AWESOME and I adore ya. :)
ps...Tim is so sweet!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!! Hope you had a fun day. You are an amazing person and I'm glad I get to be part of your family.
debbie, happy birthday a while ago! i hope you had an amazing one, because you definitely deserve it!
Post a Comment