As of Tuesday October 2nd our family now has two boys to go with our 4 girls... Baby Timmy was born at about 12:30 in the afternoon. He weighed 8 10oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. I am sure most of you are more interested in the pictures than the commentary, so here they are....
9 comments:
He is delicious. Me and Livy can't wait to meet him and kiss those cute cheeks.
He is so cute!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys.
Thank you for posting the pictures, I was so excited. He looks a little oriental.
Congratulations! He is so handsome! Glad everything went well!Love ya, Amy
Congrats! He is so adorable! I was only an ounce off yippee! Seeing all those pictures makes me just that much more anxious for my turn! I'm so excited for you all and miss you tons! Love ya!
I think he looks like his Dad, even if he does't have a dimple on his chin! What a perfect famiy. Can't wait to hold him. Love, Grandma Hong
I think he looks like his Dad even if he doesn't have a dimple on his chin. Of course he is very handsome and is lucky to belong to such a beautiful family. Can't wait to hold him! Grandma Hong
What a handsome boy! We can't wait to see him. Congrats on such a beautiful family!
Debbie looks super good for just having gone through labor. I'm jealous. My after labor pictures were horrible!
Mindy
Post a Comment