Saturday, October 13, 2007

Belly button

Timmy's "belly button Owie" (Isabelle's name for it) fell off on Thursday. I am very glad to be rid of it. It smelled like broccoli. I am sad though, because that means he is getting older. So sad.

Timmy is off the lights finally, but his levels went back up today (Saturday). Hopefully they don't go up any more. The guy that came to get the light machine was lucky he had something to pick up. I really wanted to throw it out the window or burn it, or something. I hated that machine.

The girls went to the Scarecrow Festival with Grandma Ellis, Ericka, and Sariah on Thursday. They had so much fun, they couldn't stop talking about it. Here are some pictures that they took while there.




























































And one of Timmy, 9 days old.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Debbi, I've been praying Timmy was off the lights. I hated the lights! George was on them for four weeks for 24 hours at a time. I feel like I missed his first month of life. What are Timmy's levels? We celebrated at 11! Good luck.

Katrina said...

he sure is cute