



But not until tomorrow. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I have given up hope that this baby is coming earlier than tomorrow. I have contractions that are not braxton hicks all week long, sometimes just 10 minutes apart, but I think he is just comfy inside and doesn't want to leave yet. Maybe he knows he won't get any rest with 3 big sisters. We have to call at 6:00 am and find out when they want us to come in. Then they will break my water, and give me a little pitocin, and watch me. My doc has to be there-- or within a few minutes of being there just in case there is a problem since I had a c-section with Isabelle. We hope everything will go smoothly and I won't need another c-section. We will update this blog as soon as we can tomorrow. Thanks for all the comments. I think we will go with a prize based on weight since there was some late entries for day, so you still have a chance to guess the weight.
I posted some pictures of the shirts I made. Lisi is too grown up for a "big sister" shirt so she had to have "eldest" put on hers. They got to choose the fabric and the shirt, and they are all excited to be able to wear them to the hospital. We will be sure to get a picture.
It is good that we didn't have the baby until October though because now all our kids will have birthdays in the beginning of their month. Crazy that it worked out that way huh. Plus, we haven't gone to see the leaves in the canyon yet. We are going to try for family home evening. We tried yesterday after church, but got about halfway up the mountain and realized we only had enough gas to turn around and fill up.
A funny comment from Isabelle the other day. We were driving at night and drove past a house that has their Christmas lights up on their house already (they were advertising that they put up Christmas lights for people) and Tim said, "Christmas already!?" and Isabelle said, "Dang, we missed the Baby!" She is pretty silly.
Well, wish us luck. I guess there is still a chance that it could happen today. . . but I am not counting on it. At least there is an end in sight and we will get to hold our little boy tomorrow. Yeah!!!!
P.S. You really don't have to be scared to ask me how things are going. I think I may have frightened some away by my previous post. I really do appreciate everyone's concern. And by the way, we did get the closets pretty clean and Lisi's room is fairly organized now :-).
2 comments:
Your headline really got me. Good luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you and checking the blog.
We are so excited for all of you! We will pray that everything goes well. He is so lucky to be in such a cute and loving family! Love you guys, Amy
Post a Comment