Besides just that day, he has taken more shifts with Timmy than I would ever expect. I think he really likes having a son-- that may be his ulterior motive-- or he just likes coming home early to take a nap with his little boy, but for whatever reason he does it, it earns him the best husband award. I am really grateful to him for all he does to help me.
Anyway, I usually find him like this:

Our friends Emma and Dave came over the other night. They just had a baby girl, almost a month older than Timmy. We thought it would be fun to take a picture of them together. We can show it to them later on their first date. Timmy is all scrunched up, and Sadie is stretched out. What a difference a month makes. She has changed so much since she was born. It makes me so sad that time passes so fast and Timmy will not stay at this sweet newborn stage for very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment