Wednesday, October 17, 2007

two weeks old, first smile


Two Weeks old


Not a very good picture, but it is his 3rd smile, yesterday was his first.

Eskimo Isabelle in her new coat.

Yesterday I was giving Timmy a bath and I got a nice surprise. No, he didn't pee on me this time (he has other times though). I was drying him off and he looked at me and gave me his first smile. It was so cute. I tried to get him to do it again, but he wouldn't. Today, he was being fussy on and off and Tim came home for lunch so I could finally get a shower, and he handed him off to me, and I got another smile-- Tim got to see it this time. So, Isabelle and I were on a mission to get another smile so we could get a picture, and we got one. Granted, it is not the best picture ever, but it shows some remnants of a smile. The full smile is bigger, but this picture gives you a little bit of an idea. Yeah.

Yesterday was his 2 week check up. He is doing well. He is now 8 lb 14 oz, and 21.4 inches long, so unless he grew almost 2 inches in 2 weeks, I think they got it wrong at the hospital.

He is still a happy little boy, as long as he is well fed. He doesn't really like his pacifier any more though, but he will sleep for about 4 hours at a time at night. Hopefully that will stretch a little more every day. I am old now, I don't do very well without sleep.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: