I think this is my favorite of Timmy. He always has his hands in his mouth. If you want to see more, you can click on the part that says Curren Photography. A little bit gets cut off in this format, so you can go see the full size.
I found her by mistake, but I am glad I did. Her name is Jess and she wants to get some practice so she can become a professional photographer. She already does a great job and has all the equipment, so I think she is pretty much there. But, since she thinks she is not professional yet :-), she is only charging $25 per session (for up to 3 people-- I don't know how much each additional person is, but I don't think it is very much)-- you can see all the details on her website www.picturememine.com so check her out. So, if any of you want your pictures taken and you live in Utah county, you can't beat that price. I know I sound like an advertisement, but we really liked her and I am all about supporting someone that is just starting out, and has a lot of talent.
Also, if you would like me to order you a copy of any of the pictures, tell me which ones, and I will order them for you. I need to know by Sunday, March 9. Thanks.

2 comments:
I love him.
wow! i looked at all of them and she did an amazing job. they are sooo cute
Post a Comment