Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We are going to be on TV

Hey everyone! Lisi, Sarah and I got to go to a recorded concert for Cherie Call. She is one of our favorite singers, she sings a lot of church songs, but she also has some fun lasagna songs :-). Tim and I were in the same apartment complex with her before we got married. Check her out at http://www.cheriecall.com . Anyway, they recorded this concert with her and Joshua Creek in a recording studio, and Lisi got picked to sit on the very front row. She was really excited, and she said the camera kept pointing at her. Sarah and I sat right by the stage on the side, so I don't know how much we will be on if any. Sarah liked the concert, but it was really really hot with all the lights on, and she has a comfort level of about 2 degrees, so she looked pretty grumpy. One of the camera guys came right up to her and focused on her, but we will see if she will be on or not.

Anyway, the concert will be on TV Saturday April 5, between the 2 LDS General conference sessions if you want to check it out.

Also, my little Nephew Corbin will be on America's Funniest home videos on March 16th. He is the little boy who will squirt Ketchup, or cherry as he calls it, into his eye. Hollie says it is short, but very cute, so be sure to watch.

No comments: