Friday, April 11, 2008

Allergy Doctor

So, everyone has been dying to know how Timmy's allergies are. We don't know yet, but he did go to the allergy doctor. They did a blood test and we should know if he is allergic to Milk, Peanuts, wheat, soy, or eggs next Thursday. The doc said that eczema usually comes with food allergies, and we are supposed to grease him up several times a day with Aquaphor or Eucerin cream, he said it has to be really greasy. We can feed him rice milk for now, or we can wait to see if he is allergic to soy (or I can just keep nursing him and not worry about the formula problems). So, we can feed him again, which Timmy will be happy about, we just have to keep watching him. I will post more when we find out the results on Thursday.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I've been checking your blog every day to see the updates on Timmy. I hope you guys are doing okay and I hope you can find out something soon.