Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Debbie

I am going to take this opportunity to take over Debbie's blog. In doing so, I am likely to embarrass my brother Kerry, so if you are reading here… This would be a good time to put the mouse down and walk away from the computer…

Today is Debbie's birthday. I am sure growing up this is what she dreamed of, being married, having kids, being a mom. Not sure that she dreamed of being married to a person of Chinese descent that grew up in Idaho…:) Not sure she realized how tough it really is being a mom. Did she ever imagine that her six month old would be practicing sleep depravation torture by waking her up every hour and demanding attention. Or that same cute little boy would be allergic to milk, peanuts, and wheat, meaning that she would be forced to survive without peanut M&Ms, or birthday cake, or ice cream?

This is my tribute to my beautiful wife. I know things are tough right now, but you are a wonderful mother and wife. I am very glad that you agreed to marry me and that we have the chance to walk this very interesting road together. Someday we will look back and smile, right now we just have to snatch small victories when we can. I am going to do my best to give you 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep for your birthday… I know right now that is about the best thing you can dream of:)


I love you


Tim

6 comments:

Malinda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Deb!! Wow, 4 hours of sleep...what a nice hubby:)
love ya sis,
Malinda

Rachelle said...

Wow, Tim- that was so sweet! Very thougtful- you both are so cute together and hope to see you all soon- it's been like 12 years! Amazing!

Happy B-day Debbie! I forgot you were April also!

Mandi said...

Happy, happy birthday Debbie!!! Wish we could be there to help you celebrate. Hope you have had a fabulous day!

Katrina said...

happy brithday Debbie
hope you have a great day
you have a great husband I can see that he loves you very much you are lucky
love you
Katrina

Katrina said...

I spelled birthday wrong

Mindy said...

Awwww....

Happy birthday Debbie!