Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April fools dinner

We have a tradition at our house of having a mixed up dinner. For the Main course we had Sushi and Rice with Soy sauce on the side (candy sushi and ice cream with rice krispies on top, chocolate sauce on the side). For dessert we had meatloaf cake and mashed potato ice cream (the girls kept saying they had never had such hot ice cream). It is lots of fun and the girls are excited about it every year!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Malinda said...

you guys are too much fun!

Carrie said...

What a fun tradition!! We'll have to remember that for next year when Danny can appreciate it. He sort of mixes up meals on a regular basis right now. I loved the candy sushi with soy sauce.

LaRue said...

I remember the year I was at your house for April Fools. I was so impressed with your creativity! What a lucky family to have such a great mom. Love Grandma Hong