Friday, April 11, 2008

Isabelle and Kindergarten

We had Isabelle's Kindergarten check up on Monday as well and she is doing fabulously. I was so sad because while I was changing Timmy's clothes, they took Isa to do her eye test-- which she did well on 10/20 in both eyes (I really don't know what that means, but the doctor said it was good)-- but while they were out they pricked her finger (I wasn't very happy that they did not tell me they were doing that, or I would have gone with her). She came in and was not her happy self, and had a sad look on her face and I asked her what was wrong and tears just started streaming out of her eyes. Then I saw the band aid and realized they had pricked her finger. It broke my heart. She has not stopped talking about it for the whole week, and asks me every day if she ever has to have her finger poked or shots again. She says the finger hurt much worse than the shots.

Other than that she is doing great! She was 41.5 inches and 37.5 lbs. So, she is my smallest one.

Fortunately shots and finger pokes don't last forever, and my baby girl is happy again.

No comments: