Happy Birthday Isabelle! You have been waiting for your birthday all year and it is finally here! I can't believe you are already 5!
Some things I love about Isabelle:
I love that she lets me do her hair.
I love that she bounces instead of walking or running.
I love that she can always make Timmy smile just by walking by.
I love that she is always happy.
I love her hugs, and
I love that she comes to give hugs to everyone, just so she can get out of doing her chores.
I love that she is sweet to everyone.
I love that she can always end up on daddy's lap somehow without him realizing it.
I love that she always says, "okay mommy"
I love that she is a good friend to everyone.
I love her Puss in Boots face.
I just love my little Isabelle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE!!!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Isabelle!!
Happy Birthday to Isabelle!
I love Isa's puss and boots face too. I wish I got to see it more often.
Post a Comment