Friday, June 20, 2008

Children's Parade and Carnival

Every year we go to the Children's parade in the 90+ degree heat. UGGGH. But the kids love, love, love going, so every year we go. They get a popsicle and a carnival ride ticket at the end, and so we always go to the carnival that night. This year our ward spray painted shirts to look like Strawberries (or kind of :-)). My friend who grew up here has great memories of the children's parade being some grand event with very fancy floats, and all kinds of awards. The parade is no longer grand, and there are no fancy floats, but every year she wants to win an award-- this year we finally did!!!


Timmy had his firstpopsicle. He loved it. I tried to get some pictures of him-- he was in my sling so I didn't get the whole face, but I think they are pretty cute still.



Here are some pictures of the carnival. Lisi and Sarah took off for the big kid rides-- sometimes they like having a sister to do things with. . . This is the only picture I got of them.


Isabelle and the two Timothys and I went to the kiddie rides together. Timmy had his first carousel ride and everyone had a great time.




I love this picture of Isabelle. She is so excited and having so much fun!










Posted by Picasa

No comments: