
The hike itself was really pretty easy. It was uphill, but not steep until you got closer to the waterfall. It is really quite a pretty waterfall. Right in our backyard! So, if you ever want to go for a hike, give us a call and we will show you the way.



Timmy got tired on the way home, but he loved being outside, and the girls had a blast. I am sure we will do this hike a couple of times this summer. Next time we will bring a picnic lunch. :-)

1 comment:
The hats and warm jackets cracked me up! Did you go on this hike recently? I can't even fathom wearing long sleeves or long pants right now let alone a thick coat! Hurray for Houston heat . . . I think we've been in the mid-high 90s every day this week. Looks like a fun outing!
Post a Comment