Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's day to daddy from the girls





I asked the girls for 5 reasons they love their daddy. These are some of the many . . . Isabelle's 5 reasons that she loves daddy:
1. I love that he spends time with me
2. I love that he reads me stories
3. I love sitting on his lap at dinner time
4. I love being his princess
5. I love that daddy always lets me take pictures of him with my camera.



Sarah's 5

1. I love daddy's milkshakes
2. he makes up funny stories
3. whip cream fights
4. He lets me help him make breakfast
5. I love that he buys our food.

Lisi's 5
1. I love talking to dad in the car on the way home from dance
2. I love going shopping with Daddy.
3. That he makes milkshakes for us
4. He makes us yummy breakfast
5. He lets us have fun parties




Another video from Isabelle, if you are prone to motion sickness, don't watch it.

No comments: