Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad!


5 Things I love about my Daddy

1. He taught me to always try new things
2. He taught me no matter what you do in life, find ways to help people
3. I loved when he would put the airplane treats under my pillow when he would come home from a long trip.
4. I loved being Daddy's little girl.
5. When I was a little girl, I knew that my daddy thought that I was a perfect child :-).

My dad is really far from home, and we miss him so much. He is a great example to me of faith and service. We can't wait until he can come home to stay, but for now we will take as many visits as we can!

I love you Dad!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Deb, you are a great daughter.
By the way, when did the Blaze start playing basketball?

Debbie said...

Tim just told me it was the Flash. I have no idea! I was sleep deprived at the time.