Tim and the girls went to the Blaze Basketball game. Omniture has front row seats, and Tim was lucky enough to get them for one of the games. This was the only picture Tim took though...

Sarah had the Olympics at her school. It was lots of fun!


Grandma Hong, Kaya, Mindy, Lance and Kerry came for a visit and to go to a Disc Golf Tournament. It happened to be on Tim's birthday, so we went to the yummy Pizzeria 712! It was a fun visit.

This is Lisi eating a hard boiled egg for Fear Factor at school. They competed against the teachers. The kids were cheering so loudly for the teachers, you couldn't hear the person next to you talking. I think Lisi's team got 2nd or 3rd behind the teachers.

Lisi learning a dance at field day.

Timmy at Isabelle's graduation


Sarah and Lisi both had a late night party the day school got out, so Isabelle was almost like an only child for the evening. We went to dinner and to BYU to feed the ducks. Isabelle loves to pose for pictures.


These are the chicks that hatched in Lisi's classroom.

On the last day of school for Isabelle it was freezing cold, so we had a water party indoors.

Lisi and Sarah had a crazy end of school party. We had a mess of kids in our backyard for 3 hours. We were glad everyone survived without broken bones.



All right. I think I am caught up. Until tomorrow. I guess that is life, there is always something new. . .

1 comment:
Wow Debbie, you got caught up in a big way! It was great to see all the pictures. I am not at all surprised at the awards the girls got. I believe Lisi is following in her Dad's footsteps. Sign me up for a trip to the waterfall. I am so excited that I will be able to come and see Lisi dance and have an adventure with girls and hold Timmy. love, Grandma Hong
Post a Comment