Saturday, April 4, 2009
Happy Birthday Isabelle
Isabelle is 6! I can't believe it. She is such a bright spot in our lives we just love her! Heavenly Father must have know how much we would need her happy little spirit. She is filled with love for everyone, lots of humor, and silliness. The only time I have ever seen Isabelle really mad is when she found out she was going to have a little brother-- now she loves that little brother more than anything in the world-- and he adores her. Good thing she is always doing what is right, because he always does what she is doing. Isabelle is so easy to love. A couple of weeks ago someone was saying how cute she was and how much they loved watching her. She said, "she should be a cartoon, she is that cute." I thought that was fitting. Not only is she a beautiful little girl, but her personality matches. We really need our Isabelle-- without her life would not be quite as colorful. We love you Izzy!
Isabelle loves the color red
singing (anywhere, and about anything, but mostly in primary-- every week we get at least one comment about her singing)
dresses
her family (especially her daddy, and her baby brother)
school
reading (she reads almost everything now, and writes great sentences)
drawing (she really enjoys drawing and singing at the same time)
friends (she is very easy to play with, and mom's always like having her for playdates)
telling stories
being funny
What she wants to do most for her birthday-- GET A LIBRARY CARD!!!!!
Happy Birthday little one!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Un oh - I must have my dates wrong, I thought her birthday was the 4th! Happy Birthday, Isabelle! I hope you had a fun day!
You have it right, I forgot to change the date for the posting :-). You are so good on remembering dates!!! Thanks Kristy!
Happy brithday the my favorite 6 year old niece!
Happy Birthday to Isabelle! Grandma got you what you asked for. I'll bring it when I come to visit. Love Grandma Hong
Post a Comment