Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Spring Break Snowman


This is Sally the snowman, or snowperson :-). She melted and fell apart by the time that Tim got home from work. Isabelle was very sad. Timmy was just sad the whole time as you can see in the group picture. He has not been feeling well, so that makes for a fun day for him. Lisi did not want to go play in the snow, but I told her she either had to go play in the snow, or shovel the walks, and she chose wisely. Everyone ended up having a fun time (except Timmy-- until he saw a kitty cat across the street). After snowperson making we measured the snow-- almost 10 inches. We probably got 8 inches during the night. Crazy Utah Weather. The kids also went sledding down at "the bowl" by our house. Lots of fun. (Except for Timmy, he did not like it! There is a theme here for Timmy-- he did like his bath afterwards though).





4 comments:

Kristy said...

My kids are so jealous of all the snow you have had! They love the snow and haven't seen it in awhile.

Debbie said...

Next year during "spring" break, maybe we will make another one.

Mindy said...

When I opened your blog I thought that you were posting some old pictures. That is so crazy!

LaRue said...

I love the picture of the beautiful pink blossoms in the snow. Today the weather is glorious and I hope it stays for a while. (although I am sore from the yard work yesterday!) Love Grandma